Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where do I submit a paper
You can use this article submission link to our Open Journal System (OJS):
- Do I need to pay a publication fee and will I receive remuneration for publishing papers in ALDiJ?
We do not offer remuneration nor collect publication fees for publishing papers
- What is open access?
ALDiJ is a diamond open access journal. This means that all articles published in ALDiJ are freely and universally available online, and we don’t ask publishing fees.
- How should I submit articles to ALDiJ?
Submissions to ALDiJ are made using ScholarOne, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available here.
- Is there a printed version of ALDiJ?
ALDiJ currently publishes online only.
- Where can I access the online version of ALDiJ?
ALDiJ is published online at www.atomiclayerdeposition.com/journal. If you would like a hardcopy of an article, you can download the PDF version of the article and print it.