Upcoming ALD events!
Lots of ALD conferences and meetings coming up! Make sure to submit your abstract for the 244th ECS Meeting in Gothenburg (Sweden) via here. The abstract deadline is April 7, 2023. The meeting itself is Oct. 8-12, 2023.
Symposium G01 on Atomic Layer Deposition & Etching Applications encourages you to submit your abstracts on the following (and closely related) topics:
1. Semiconductor CMOS applications: development and integration of ALD high-k oxides and metal electrodes with conventional and high-mobility channel materials;
2. Volatile and non-volatile memory applications: extendibility, Flash, MIM, MIS, RF capacitors, etc.;
3. Interconnects and contacts: integration of ALD films with Cu and low-k materials;
4. Fundamentals of ALD processing: reaction mechanisms, in-situ measurement, modeling, theory;
5. New precursors and delivery systems;
6. Optical and photonic applications;
7. Coating of nanoporous materials by ALD;
8. MLD and hybrid ALD/MLD;
9. ALD for energy conversion applications such as fuel cells, photovoltaics, etc.;
10. ALD for energy storage applications;
11. Productivity enhancement, scale-up, and commercialization of ALD equipment and processes for rigid and flexible substrates, including roll-to-roll deposition;
12. Area-selective ALD;
13. Atomic Layer Etching (‘reverse ALD’) and related topics aiming at self-limited etching, such as atomic layer cleaning, etc.
Hope to see you there! 😀
For 11 more upcoming ALD events check our events calendar!